Located in idyllic Pembroke, North Carolina, the UNC Pembroke music department is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music and a perfect place to study music!
So, why study flute at UNCP?
1. Come and check out our teacher, Mrs. Sarah Busman!! Mrs. Busman is an active working musician and teacher and leads the UNCP flute department to do great things!
2. With UNCP’s small class size, students get high quality music instruction. Music isn’t taught by graduate students at UNCP, and the average faculty-to-student ratio is 14-1.
3. UNCP awards over $20 million in scholarships annually, and the music department awards even more!
4. UNCP is one of the most diverse schools in the nation, with students representing over 14 countries.
5. The music faculty at UNCP is young and diverse, all performing and lecturing internationally with fresh new ideas for music instruction.
6. As of the 2018-2019 school year, the music department offers full-tuition scholarships to qualifying students!